Crossminds NeurIPS 2020 Student Program
The First 200 full-time students who participate in our tech research community will get a free ticket to the largest machine learning conference this year!
NeurIPS (Neural Information Processing Systems) is the world’s most influential machine learning and computational neuroscience conference. It will be hosted virtually this year between December 6-12. To help students across the globe better access the latest AI research, Crossminds.ai will reimburse 200 NeurIPS 2020 tickets to full-time students* who join our special student program by Dec 15, 2020.
CrossMinds.ai is a knowledge graph indexed AI research video library. Here you can discover research and industry updates tailored to your interest, grow your knowledge base with interactive notes, and share your ideas with like-minded peers across the globe.
Why you should join
- You will have early access to 150+ pre-recorded NeurIPS 2020 talks in our exclusive collection
- You can get direct responses from paper authors and our tech research community members
- You can earn a free student ticket ($25) to attend NeurIPS 2020 with full access to the main conference, expo, tutorials, and workshops.
How to participate
- Register a new user account at crossminds.ai with your university email account (It is completely free and only requires username and password.)
- Check out our NeurIPS 2020 collection of pre-recorded talks
- Leave at least 5 technical questions using the time-stamped reaction feature (see guide below)
How to claim your NeurIPS 2020 student ticket
Send your username and a list of videos you’ve commented in an email to email@example.com before 11:59pm PST December 15, 2020. We will reimburse $25 credits for your NeurIPS 2020 student registration*.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You must be a full time student in an accredited undergraduate, masters or graduate program to participate. You will be required to upload a picture in .jpg format of your student ID when you register for the NeurIPS 2020 conference.